Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Testimony of Faithfulness...

Today we went back to Dixie Drive to check on the progress of the clean-up. Unfortunately, all we found we several cars driving by taking pictures of the homes still lingering with devastation. We were overjoyed to see the cross we found still standing in the middle of, what used to be, the Frusha's home . Out of the the entire street, this home, along with the Baxley's , were the only homes that where completely done. It is a sad on one hand, but on the other hand is a testimony to what your prayers and donations have done: We have taken two homes completely destroyed by a tornado and cleaned them, leaving absolutely no aftermath! Here a couple pictures to show you just how much the Lord has moved.

The Frusha's-3 Days After the Tornado
The Frusha's-8 Days After the Tornado

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I read your blogs on a regular basis. Your
writing style is witty, keep up the good work!


Feel free to visit my web-site :: e1 financial

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I know this is somewhat off topic but
I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment
form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
Thanks a lot!

My web site :: Jet and turboprop engine testing